/ Social Networking
Your business whether small or large, can greatly benefit from incorporating social networking into your marketing activities.
In fact it’s almost at the point where it would be strange NOT to have a social networking profile for your business and best of all it’s free.
The main benefits of Social Networking for your business:
· Allows you to communicate individually (puts a face behind a company) with your friends/colleagues (people who receive a feed from your posts) and other prospective clients that you may not come across in other channels.
· Drive traffic through to your website from your social networking profile.
· The people who are drawn to your message will visit your site and recommend it to others
· The more content you post, the more people will visit your profile, make them interesting to bait browsers in.
· Generally, social networking is a free opportunity for you to appeal to an audience.
· Paid ads are still very cost effective and incredibly targeted.
· Incoming links to your website helps with search engine rankings.
Widely used Social Networking Sites in New Zealand
It’s difficult to choose a Social Networking site – which one is best for my business?
· Suitable for any business really, particularly if you want to post photos, links to content on other (or your own) websites, videos or events. Allows you to tap into your personal network as well, and has numerous features for apps and opportunities to link within your website.
· Short blogging style feed (140 characters max per blog). Informal way to communicate, suitable for updates, links, gathering followers and following other interesting bloggers.
3. Linked In
· Suitable for corporate or professional services, Linked In offers endless opportunities to connect with those you have done business with or would like to do business with. Whole networks of people can be connected to and drill down capabilities are amazing.
4. You Tube
· Suitable for storing video content linking through to your site, or embedding the images into your site but hosting them with you tube.
· Suitable for storing large amounts of images, linking through to your site or embedding the images into your site but hosting them with Flickr.
For assistance with setting up your Social Networking profiles and deciding which network is best for your needs, please contact us at email@example.com.